We are located within view of the Rotunda, Jefferson’s architectural marvel, and right across from the beautiful “Grounds” of the University of Virginia. We have FREE parking in the private lot directly behind our building and we validate for The Corner Lot.
If you would prefer personalized, door-to-door directions, check out Ragged Mountain Running on Google Maps.
3 Elliewood Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903
A special thanks to our employee, Josh Bland, for creating this fun video tour.
Coming from the South(Lynchburg, Danville, US 29 South, etc.)
- Take US 29 North until you pass under I-64. Once you have traveled under I-64 look for your second exit (on right) which should read “Ivy or 250”.
- Take a right as you come off the ramp. You are now on 250 Business/ Ivy Road heading due east. Go through five lights and you will now have passed through the intersection of Rugby and University Avenue (you are still on 250 Business/Ivy Road but it now changes its name to Main Street or University Avenue). After passing through the 5th light you will see the Rotunda on your right.
- Take the third street on your left after you pass the Rotunda. It is called Elliewood Avenue (Starbucks and Mincers UVa sportswear are on the corner of Elliewood and University). Proceed down Elliewood.
- Take your first right (immediately past our building on the right).
- Park in our free lot behind the building and come in the back door.
- Take 29 South (Emmet Street) through Rio Road, through Hydraulic Road, and under the 250 Bypass (Best Buy will be on your right).
- Once you have passed Arby’s and the Exxon station (on your left), take an immediate left at the light at the corner of 29/Emmet Street and Barracks/Preston Road. Take the left and follow it all the way up the hill.
- At the top of the hill you will go through three quick lights. Turn right at the third light (Rugby Road).
- Follow Rugby Road for 9/10 of a mile until you reach the University Avenue intersection. Turn left onto University Avenue.
- Elliewood Avenue will then be the third street on your left (between Starbuck’s and Mincer’s). Once on Elliewood, take your first right and park in the free lot behind our building.
- Take I-64 West to the last (4th) Charlottesville exit (Route US 29 North Charlottesviile/ Washington/ Culpeper), exit 118-B. Come off 64 and take US 29 North for two exits to the “Ivy/250 business” exit.
- Now follow the directions from the “Coming from the South”, beginning with “Take a right as you come off the ramp…”
- Take I-64 East to the first Charlottesville exit (Route 29 North Charlottesville/Washington/ Culpeper). Come off 64 and take 29 North for two exits to the “Ivy/250 Business” exit.
- Now follow the “Coming from the South” section beginning with “Take a right as you come off the ramp…”